EDIT: And thanks a lot to donors jasim a, johnathan m. Next one will be out within 12h! Time for some weekend acceleration. Look forward guys.
And by the way, this change will not be made for sure. I’ll be considering for a few more days and asking around and then if I start changing to Long Haochen it will be as a test first, before finally deciding.
And new wiki page about equipment, I believe it will be helpful for you to not get confused on this chapter. Feel free to help me fill it if you have some ideas.